Thursday, October 4, 2007

Odds and Ends

I got the final edit of the Black Dragon, White Dragon anthology today. My story "Sea and Sky" is in it. I was all excited when I got it, because it was the entire anthology and I'm really eager to read everyone else's stories, but I decided to wait until I have the print version. There's no website up for the anthology yet (Ricasso Press is new), but I'll post the link when it becomes available.

Skipping to an entirely different topic now.... If a person makes a statement in their blog, and several people post reasonable questions about the statement, and the blogger waits a few days and then responds in a snarky manner, essentially saying, "You should figure this out without me, losers," well--why would I want to keep that person on my link list? No names. Just an observation.

I've stuck a list of books I've read recently and recommend up on the right. I tried to make it less alliterative, but I can't. Sorry. So sorry. So sorry, suckers. So sorry, silly suckers. So sor--

*smacks self*

No comments: