Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Elrond Hubbard



Oh, look! Another protest to celebrate L. Ron Hubbard's birthday! I snagged this from Warren Ellis's blog, after seeing it posted pretty much everywhere. I thought I'd toss my hat in the ring too. March 15 is a Saturday, and hopefully the weather will be nice.
Incidentally, when I first heard of L. Ron Hubbard, back when I was a kid, I heard the name before seeing it. And I got it in my head as Elrond Hubbard, and dammit if I still think of him as Elrond.
I think I've only written about 50 words today, and maybe 400 yesterday. I have got to get back on track! It's been over a week since my grandmother's death and things have pretty much gotten back to normal. That means I'm just being self-indulgent at this point, and no one would be more critical of that than my grandmother.
Edit: No, I don't know how I managed to leave all the hard returns out of the post first time around. It didn't look all smushed together on my end.
Edit to the edit: And no, I don't know why it continues to smush it all together. I put in two hard returns this time. If this is all one big paragraph, you'll at least know I tried to fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.