Thursday, February 14, 2008

Let's hope for paragraphs today...

Every Day Fiction has posted a Top 25 stories list, and my "Sawmill Road" is on it! I also highly recommend pretty much the entire rest of the list, and frankly the rest of EDF. It's an awesome website with a new story every day. And I'm not just saying that because one of my stories is in the top 25, although I bet I wouldn't have blogged about the list otherwise. Just being honest here.

I got a decent amount of writing done at lunch today, and I instantly felt a million times better about life. I'm worn out from work this week, so I plan to take a shower and then go to bed with my laptop (in a, you know, Platonic way) to write until about nine, when I predict I won't be able to keep my eyes open any longer. I want to get back into the habit of writing a minimum of 1,000 words a day again. I had hoped to have White Rose finished by the end of March, and other story ideas are starting to stack up in a holding pattern while I peck around with this one stupid novel.

No comments: