Thursday, March 27, 2008

P&E charity anthology

I'm, you know, terminally behind the times, so I just now found out about the lawsuit that "publisher" PublishAmerica has started against Preditors & Editors. It's a laughable lawsuit, and P&E will absolutely win, but it's going to be an expensive fight. To that end, some folks are putting together a charity anthology to raise money for the cause. You can read the thread on the Absolute Write forums for more information. They're accepting subs until April 5.

I'm going to have to write something new for them, because all my stories are currently tied up with other editors at the moment. *grumbles* Seriously tied up--I have three emails from editors telling me they're holding my respective stories for further consideration: one should respond by May, another by June, and the third isn't sayin but she emailed me two months ago. And those are just the editors who've bothered to respond rather than just sitting on my submissions for months and months and months and months and months--

Oh, wait. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about this any more.

No comments: