Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gearing up for November

I've typed up everything I had written out longhand for Christopher Kaplan. I'm at 13,000 words! That's more than I thought, and I figure it's probably a third complete. Since I know precisely where the story is going (well, minus the details), I'm going to try and work on it for the next few weeks. I'll see how far I can get before NaNo.

Don't forget to sign up for NaNoWriMo! I've already signed up and donated. If you want to join me in the race to 50,000 words this November, buddy me. My handle is Saanen and you can find my profile at here.

5 comments:

Danielle Birch said...

Yes, must sign up for NaNo. Thanks for the reminder. And well done on the word count.

K.C. Shaw said...

The NaNo site seems much more stable than it has in years past. They must have gotten a new server or something.

I'm starting to get excited about November again. I guess I'll end up doing NaNo every year for the rest of my life, at this rate.

Aaron Polson said...

I will, again, cheerlead from the sidelines. I do have a special project on tap for NaNo...but it won't land anywhere near 50K.

Cate Gardner said...

I'm still following you from previous years - can't wait.

K.C. Shaw said...

Aaron--You don't really have to get to 50k. It's all about the race! Although cheerleading is good too.

Cate--Me too!