Friday, January 6, 2012

Goldie release day

My steampunk novella, Goldie, releases today over at Musa. I thought it was supposed to be 99 cents--it's had 99 cents listed next to it since the page came up, my author workpage thingie they use had 99 cents listed from the beginning, but now that it's available, it costs $2.99. Not sure what's up with that. Maybe the price drops later. I don't care.

I don't currently care about anything. Mom's memorial service is tomorrow. The house is so quiet.

4 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

I noticed the price switch --I've had the tab open since I first heard about it-- but not too concerned. Two dollars more is chump change. Soon as I get my e-reader figured out, I'm a-downloadin'. This gives me motivation to do it soon!

K.C. Shaw said...

I definitely hope you like it!

Cate Gardner said...

Goldie is now living within my kindle :D

K.C. Shaw said...

Oh good! I hope you like it.